These awards come with a few duties, so here they are. I am to nominate 15 other bloggers (30 in this case, seeing as I have the two awards) and tell everyone 7 things about myself (I guess that means 14). Now I don't want to bore you here and most of my story is in the "About Me" tab. So I'll keep the random facts short and sweet.
My Nominated Blogs:
Art Of Dessert
A Baked Creation
Mind Over Batter
Drizzle and Dip
Cook Like a Champion
Yummy Mummy Kitchen
Beyond Sweet and Savory
Top With Cinnamon
I Heart Baking
Lisa Is Cooking
The Devil's Food Advocate
The Indolent Cook
Ribbon and Circus
Bake, Eat, Repeat
Red Star to Lone Star
Random facts About Me:
1.Sweets are my "one weakness" (who would have guessed?)
2. As well as baking, I enjoy painting, writing, photography, poetry and good literature.
3. The sound of someone eating loudly is one of the most irritating noises to me.
4. Three favourite places: Kitchen, bed, and in hubby's arms (feel free to gag).
5. A kitchen fear of mine is discovering that something has burnt.
6. I'm one of ten kids (six brothers and three sisters!) We had an awesome time growing up together and I miss them all, as they still reside in Victoria.
7. A few of my palatable guilty pleasures are strawberries, Camembert, Moscato, croissants, lattes, chai, thick vanilla custard, lindt chocolate, lemon curd, churros, and nutella from the jar.
8. Amongst being totally inept at making meringue, choux pastry, tempering chocolate and roasting meat, I'm hopeless at cooking basic things such as scones.
9. I'm shy as heck. But I'm friendly, really. Try me!
10. On one of "those days" you will find me in the pantry eating cooking chocolate. Desperate?
11.I owe my life to a nameless stranger. I almost drowned at age 4 at a beach in Sawtell, and a burly, bearded fellow rescued me. I will never forget that moment of my life.
12. I dream of publishing a cookbook...
13. If I were to travel, I'd do a dining and wining cruise around Italy.
14. I've naturally been blonde, brunette and then ginger. In that order. Not a word of a lie. And don't ask me how, I have no idea!