Saturday, May 12, 2012

Gourmet Garden Cook Off

I have an exciting little spot of news for the blog this week. I have been registered for my first blog off/cook off ever! Mind you, this is out of my comfort zone, which makes the whole experience a lot more exciting for me. Not only have I never done anything like this, you know I'm a sweets cook, and the competition is through Gourmet Garden herbs! So there will be a few more savory posts coming up in the month of May. It's been a big month here on Lick the Spoon, and I want to thank all the darling viewers that have dropped by for a drool. We have had a record number of visitors this month and its not even half way through. Also a big welcome to the new official followers. I will love you forever. Cross my heart and hope to die.
So a very exciting little box came by courier yesterday.

I wasn't the only one who was excited to see what was in the box...
YUM!!

Voila!
Are you as excited as I am? Hot Chilli, Thai seasoning, Chunky Garlic, Basil, Thyme and Coriander. My brain is pulsating with delicious ideas. So all you savory suckers, keep popping back, because I have to use them and blog about them before the end of May! I will keep you very updated on any news regarding this little project. Wish me luck! I am going to need it!

2 comments:

  1. I love gourmet garden~HB buys one everytime he goes to the shop~we have a ton of those squeezy tubes~! Wishing you all the luck in the world xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Sarah:) theyre great to have stocked up in the fridge and they have so many different varieties now:) thanks for popping by! xo

      Delete

Give me some sugar, Sugar...